A certain number of MNS Travel Grants will be available for young researchers to attend MNS2023.
Also applicants are encouraged to apply for
IBRO Travel Grants (July – December 2023)
The grant is to be used for travel and local expenses while attending the proposed conference or meeting. Priority will be given given to applicants from less developed and less well-funded countries in combination with efforts to ensure both gender and regional diversity. Applicants should explain the impact attending the specified meeting or conference will have on their career.
Those applying to attend MNS2023 should apply through this call for applications.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Eligible events must take place between July and December 2023
- Applicants should be PhD neuroscience students or early postdoctoral fellows (maximum 5 years from the start of the postdoc)
- A minimum of one reference is required. Two references are ideal
You are not
eligible to apply if:
- You are currently residing in Europe, the US or Canada
- You are responsible for your own registration and proper submission of your scientific abstract
- Grant awards will be sent once you have attended the meeting or conference for which you received an IBRO Travel Grant and your attendance has been confirmed following submission of your certificate of attendance
28 March – 28 April, 2023
Maximum grant award amount: 1,800 EUR
For any queries, please contact email@example.com